Wednesday 23 October 2013

Contoh Naskah Pidato Bahasa Inggris

Berikut ini adalah contoh pidato dalam bahasa inggris. Semoga bermanfaat...

Honorable the  jury.
My beloved friends.
Good morning all. How are you this morning? I hope we are in a good condition in this lovely morning.
First of all, I would like to thanks to God ALLAH SWT for he has bestowed us abundant mercies, because  of  his blessed we could attend this speech activity in this beautiful morning. Especially, let’s send our peace and salutation to our prophet Muhammad SAW, His messenger and his servant.
I also would like to thanks to the jury who has provided me time to perform in front of all participant to deliver my important speech.
Before that, I would like to introduce my self. Well, my name is Noor Arif. I’m the second grade of sains class in this school.
Well, here we go everybody. Today, I would like to deliver my speech about Education System in Indonesia entitled “Education Indonesia only produces the figure is ready to work, NOT ready for open employment.
Dear audience,
I really do not understand what is happening in my country, Indonesia, the former Asian tigers.
yes, our country used to be a big country in Asia, and even respected in the World. But the truth now?
we're just a poor country which is famous as the largest sending country workers in the world!
Who is wrong? Instead we were wrong, but our education system is wrong!
Especially in high school in Indonesia STATE. Where in Indonesia, is considered the most important sains class, social class waste used as a science. Evidently, a smart kid, regardless of the child's interests, the school would have to enter the child in the IPA program!
're Underachievers, are always included in the IPS program?? This happened in Indonesia.
Whereas in the IPS are economics is a science in managing the country's economy, not an element or laws for sure! Logically, ignorant children entered into the IPS, then as an adult he would deal with the economic problems? how can our economy forward? IPA or a smart child and take care of the economy, how come when every day tinkering with the elements or the laws and deal with the economy? it does not connect? IPS is a science leader. IPA is a knowledge worker. Why Indonesia many unemployed? Indonesia because people learned many years with the aim to find a job, not to open a business or a company or employment.
I do not know what's on the minds of the Indonesian education agency. Then Geography, Our country is a country prone to disasters such as volcanic eruptions, earthquakes or tsunami. All were studied in geography. In the United States Geography is the science least favorite. But in our country???
What it all Indonesian students should be a doctor? shall be a pharmacist? After all, when you graduate college ujung2nya they would struggle even become an employee, where the Chemistry, Physics WILL NOT HAVE they meet, right? then for what ?
I do not mean to demonize the IPA, the fact that IPS is always underestimated
Very well audience,
That’s the end of my speech, I’m sorry if I made a mistake because I’m only human being who sometimes make a mistake. Thank you so much for your attention.

It’s time for me to go now, have a great day and God bless you always.

follow us by twitter: https://twitter.com/M_noorARIF

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2012 Segenggam Cahaya | Powered by Blogger | Design by Enny Law - Supported by IDcopy